Thursday, December 20, 2012

Friends

I was thinking today how blessed I am that I have spent 6 days in the past month with different girlfriends out having a girl day and we have had a blast.  I have some wonderful friends.....some I have known for most of my adult life and a couple others, only a short time.  I have a great new BFF who is my knitting bud, whose picture is posted on a previous post and we feel like we were born sisters.  We find ourselves often starting a conversation concerning the same subject and at the same time many times and we have only really known each other for about a year and a half!

Well I had lunch at a long time friend's house yesterday and she graced me with the dress I have shown a picture of....!  I love this new dress.......so cute.

Proverbs 17:17 says "A friend loves at all times" and I hope and pray that I will be a true friend to my friends.  They mean so much to me and the older I get, the more precious that time spent with them becomes.

I need some ideas on something to knit to match this dress.....I couldn't wait to try it on and didn't really match it up with what I was wearing before taking the pictures last night but it still is so pretty!

On another note, I love my dogs as well and talk about a friend!!!  and below you will see something I ran across today and I want IT!!!!!
Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen!  and guess what.....I have two dogs about this same size. Too bad I built my kitchen without this built-in....lol!  okay on to Christmas....later.

No comments:

Post a Comment